Carbon Monoxide CO ECO-Sure X Gas Measuring System, 0-300ppmProduct Code: 2112B1013X
Quick OverviewCarbon Monoxide CO Gas Measuring System – ECO-Sure X CO sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing, 0-300ppm CO. Optional: 0-500ppm CO
Add to enquiry
Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Measuring System – ECO-Sure X CO sensor with extended warranty, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing. PG11 cable gland.
Measuring Range: Standard: 0-300ppm CO. Optional: 0-500ppm CO
Size: Includes 4 SERIES sensor
Part no: 2112B1013X
Power supply: 24V d.c. Output: 4-20mA
The Carbon Monoxide CO gas measuring system determines the concentration of CO gas in the air at ambient temperatures of -20° C to +45° C. The housing is made of aluminium and suitable for wall mounting, providing an easy solution for the measurement of Carbon Monoxide. The sensor component included has 10 year extended warranty.
Basic processing and output of the measured values (linear output, 4-20 mA) are integrated into the measuring system. Evaluation and further processing of the measured values occur in downstream devices selected by the user (for example, ventilation systems, limit monitors, display, programmable logic controllers).
The Gas Measuring System offers a fast and accurate solution for the measurement of CO. The 4-20mA transmitter at the heart of this Measuring System has special approval by TÜV according to VDI 2053 for OEM applications with CO monitoring systems for underground car parks, and so is ideal for measurement of CO in underground car parks and tunnels.
The sensor featuring in this Gas Measuring System is the ECO-Sure – the best value, high quality CO sensor on the market and utilised in millions of gas detectors worldwide. The ECO-Sure sensor features in fire detection systems, commercial, marine and residential alarms and car park systems across the globe. Available as a single sensor, in combination with this 4-20mA transmitter or as a complete housed solution.
ECO-Sure is the latest generation CO sensor from Sixth Sense, specifically designed for use in consumer and commercial applications. It is the ideal sensor for fire detection systems, residential CO alarms and car park monitoring systems.
- Exceptionally low cost.
- Unique design for use in extreme environments.
- Sensor component has warranty of 10 years and typical lifetime in excess of 10 years continuous use.
- Suitable for use in BS, EN, UL, LPC, VDS and TÜV accredited products.
- Features an integrated active filter to eliminate false alarms caused by common household vapours.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item.
– Test/calibration gas cap (part no. 2112B1010)
– Gas detection controller (part nos. 2112BGWZ-S2/-S4/-S6)
– MODBUS card (part nos. 2112B1050/2112B1055)
– Replacement gas sensor transmitter module (part no. 2112B1005)
– ECO-Sure gas sensor, 0-500ppm CO (part no. 2112B3000)
– 10 YEAR WARRANTY ECO-SURE ‘X’: We are pleased to present our NEW 10 year warranty ECO-Sure sensor, ECO-Sure X (part no. 2112B3001) – please ask us for more details!