Propane C3H8 P4-V Infrared Gas Transmitter, 0.4-2.0V or bridge type, 0-100% Vol or LEL C3H8Product Code: 2112BP4-V
Quick OverviewInfrared Propane C3H8 P4 sensor in 4 or 7 series standard size with integrated analogue (standard 0.4-2.0V) or bridge type dc transmitter. Output on request, 0-100% Vol. or 0-100% LEL C3H8
Add to enquiry
Infrared Propane C3H8 P4 sensor in 4 or 7 series standard size with integrated analogue (standard 0.4-2.0V) or bridge type dc transmitter. Output on request
Measuring Ranges: 0-100% Vol. or 0-100% LEL C3H8
Sensor sizes: 4 or 7 series
Part no: 2112BP4-V
The P4 series of infrared gas detection sensors utilise NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared) to monitor the presence of Propane, on which the sensor is precalibrated, and hydrocarbons. This technique is based on the fact that the gas has an unique and well defined light absorption curve in the infrared spectrum that can be used to identify the specific gas.
The gas concentration can be determined by using a suitable infrared source and analysing the optical absorption of the light that passes through the gas.
The sensor contains optics and incorporated electronics with software in order to provide an output that is linearised and temperature compensated. The type of output can be of analogue voltage type [0.4 V—2 V] dc (other voltages, falling or rising, are available on request) or bridge type [Vcc/2 ± Δ)] dc (falling or rising and Δ value is to be specified by the customer) depending on the sensor model.
The sensor provides a linearised and temperature compensated analogue voltage output (voltage or dynamic pellistor) that is proportional to the gas concentration.
- Analogue (voltage or dynamic pellistor) standard output
- Incorporated signal linearisation and temperature compensation suited for manufacturers without any specialist knowledge in IR technology
- Standard sensor size 20mm (4 series)
- Fast response
- Robust construction
- Wide operating temperature and humidity range
- Low power consumption
- ATEx approved version available on request
– ATEx approved version infrared C3H8 sensor in 4 series sizes with integrated analogue (standard 0.4-2.0V) or bridge type dc transmitter. Output on request (part no. 2112BP4A-V)
– Standard version sensor in 4 or 7 series size (part no. 2112BP)
– ATEx approved version sensor in 4 series size (part no. 2112BPA)