Multigas VOCs CO SS Gas Sensor – MICRO version, 0-2000ppm CO equivalentProduct Code: 2112B012780b
Multigas VOCs SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version, 0-2000ppm CO equivalent
Multigas VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version
Measuring Range: Standard range: 0-2000ppm CO equivalent. 5000ppm over-range.
Size: MICRO version
Part no: 2112B012780
The Micro SS sensor is a unique design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor with a special range of 0-2000ppm CO equivalent. This sensor is perfect for small portable, wireless or digital type of applications for air quality, gas detection and breath alcohol detectors. Utilising solid electrolyte, the sensor offers a number of technological benefits:
- High sensitivity and low noise.
- Low cost alternative to PID technology for VOCs.
- Solid electrolyte is easier to handle with no housing or reservoir required. This means that the sensor can be provided in different packages, providing cost advantages for instrumentation and volume production when required.
- The reading is fast with immediate adjustment to humidity and quick adjustment to temperature.
- Production is fully automated ensuring quality and stability.
- Lifetime is in excess of 3 years.
- Response time of T50 <10 seconds and T90 <30 seconds.
- Lower Detectable Limit of <2ppm.
- Available with i2C digital and voltage precalibrated transmitter board.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– i2C bus and voltage miniature precalibrated transmitter now available.
– C5 semiconductor CO2 and VOCs sensor with integrated precalibrated i2C or PWM transmitter.