Flammable Gas Monitoring System, 0-100% LELProduct Code: 2112B1004
Quick OverviewFlammable Gas Monitoring System – Zellpell sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing, 0 – 100 % LEL
Add to enquiry
Flammable Gas Monitoring System – Zellpell sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing. PG11 cable gland.
Measuring Range: 0 – 100 % LEL
Standard calibration: Methane CH4
Optional calibration: Butane C4H10, Propane C3H8, Hydrogen H2, Ethanol or Heptane C7H16
Size: Includes Zellpell sensor
Part no: 2112B1004
Power supply: 24V d.c. Output: 4-20mA
The flammable Gas Monitoring System determines the concentration of flammable gas in the air at ambient temperatures of -20° C to +40° C. Housing is aluminium and suitable for wall mounting, providing an easy solution for measurement.
Basic processing and output of the measured values (linear output, 4-20 mA) are integrated into the measuring system. Evaluation and further processing of the measured values occur in downstream devices selected by the user (for example, ventilation systems, limit monitors, display, programmable logic controllers).
The Gas Monitoring System offers a fast and accurate solution and includes the Zellpell from Sixth Sense, which offers new levels of poison resistance and lifetime for flammable gas detection. The Zellpell is available as a single sensor, in combination with 4-20mA transmitter or as this complete housed solution.
Sixth Sense pellistors allow you to reduce calibration requirements, increase customer confidence and repeat business. The Zellpell is a metal housed sensor fitted with an integral flame arresting sinter, making it ideal for use in certified equipment. The Zellpell sensor is available in combination with this 4-20mA transmitter in housing and with precalibration options of Methane CH4 as standard or Butane C4H10, Propane C3H8, Hydrogen H2, Ethanol or Heptane C7H16 on request.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item. The datasheet shown includes details of workings of internal transmitter component. This will be provided mounted into red housing for wall mount, as shown in the graphic.
– Zellpell sensor, 0-100% LEL (part no. 2118B0106).
– For a replacement gas sensor transmitter module or transmitter only solution, see our optional 4-20mA output transmitter (part no. 2112B1000).
– Test/calibration gas cap (part no. 2112B1010)
– MODBUS cards (part no. 2112B1050/2112B1055) and gas detection controllers (2112BGWZ-S2/4/6) are available to link functions upstream, such as alarms and ventilation, with our 4-20mA output transmitters.
– For infrared sensors, see our 4 and 7 series sized infrared sensors available with voltage transmitter output or bridge type dc (part no. 2112BM4/P4-V).