P-50 Ultra – Gas Hazard Kit for Toxic and Hazardous Gas DetectionProduct Code: P-50 Ultra
A comprehensive kit for rescue and safety personnel to establish toxic/hazardous gases and levels quickly and easily.
Add to enquiry
The kit includes:
- Kitagawa AP20 Detection Pump;
- 5m rubber extension hose;
- tip cutter;
- container for used detector tips;
- aluminium carrying case;
- instruction manual;
- gas qualitative flow chart (organic gases);
- gas qualitative flow chart (inorganic gases);
- and 20 boxes of Kitagawa detector tubes as follows:
- For Inorganic Gases: Ammonia (105SB), Hydrogen sulphide (120SB), Carbon monoxide (106SA), Hydrogen cyanide (112SB), Carbon disulphide (141SA), Carbon dioxide (126SA), Chlorine (109SB), Sulphur dioxide (103SD), Hydrogen chloride (173SB), Hydrogen selenide (167S), Phosgene (146S), Hydrogen fluoride (156S), Nitro-oxide compound (174A), Nitric acid vapour (233S).
- For Organic gases: Toluene (124SA), Acetylene (101S), Methyl alcohol (119SA), Ethylene oxide (122SA), Methyl amine (227S), Chloroform (152S).