P-41R Compressed Breathing Air Sampling KitProduct Code: P-41R
High specification air quality sampling kit for measuring impurities in compressed breathing air cylinders and outlets of air-charge compressors.
A high specification air quality sampling kit for measuring impurities in both compressed breathing air scuba and rescue cylinders and outlets of air-charge compressors. Includes:
- Control assembly (including adapter with W22-14RH Female thread for rescue and on-land cylinders);
- International fitting yoke;
- 4 x Kitagawa 600 series detection tubes of your choice*;
- Tube protector;
- Tip cutter for the Kitagawa Gas Detector Tubes;
- Digital stopwatch;
- and professional hard aluminium carrying case for ease of transportation and protection of equipment.
This system accepts air pressures from 0.059MPa (0.098MPa to set 2nd pressure guage) to 14.8MPa.
* Suitable tubes for use with the P-41R Compressed Breathing Air Sampling Kit:
600 series: 600SP Carbon Monoxide (2.5-100ppm CO); 601SP Carbon Dioxide (100-3000ppm CO2); 602SP oil mist (0.3-5mg/m3 oil mist); 603SPA water vapour (20-160mg/m3 water vapour); 604SP Oxygen (2-24% O2):