Oxygen O2 SS Gas Sensor – MICRO solid state version, 0-25% volume O2Product Code: 2112B012501
O2 SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version, 0-25% volume O2
Oxygen O2 SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version
Measuring Range: 0-25% volume O2
Size: MICRO version
Part no: 2112B012501
The Oxygen O2 SS sensor is a unique design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor with a range of 0-25% volume O2. This sensor is perfect for small portable, wireless or digital type of applications. Utilising solid electrolyte, the sensor offers a number of technological benefits:
- Solid electrolyte is easier to handle with no housing or reservoir required. This means that the sensor provides cost advantages for instrumentation and volume production.
- No lead compounds like standard O2 sensors.
- The reading is fast with immediate adjustment to humidity and quick adjustment to temperature.
- Production is fully automated ensuring quality and stability.
- Lifetime is in excess of 3 years.
- Response time of T50 <5 seconds and T90 <10 seconds.
- Lower Detectable Limit of < 0.5%.
- No cross-sensitivities.
- Available with SS PCB i2C digital and voltage precalibrated transmitter board.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– O2 SS PCB i2C bus and voltage miniature precalibrated transmitter now available.
– 4 series standard size O2 solid state and standard O2 sensors also available.