Oxygen 4-O2-P gas sensor – solid state technology – 4 series size, 0-30% volProduct Code: 2112B023140S
4-O2-P gas sensor with new solid state technology in 4 series size, 0-30% volume O2
Add to enquiry
Oxygen 4-O2-P gas sensor with new solid state technology in standard 4 SERIES size version
Measuring Range: 0 – 30% vol. O2
Size: 4 SERIES version
Part no: 2112B023140S (CLE-0231-40S)
The ‘P’ version O2 sensor is a unique design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor utilising solid electrolyte and offering a number of technological benefits:
- Solid electrolyte is easier to handle with no housing or reservoir required.
- The reading is fast with immediate adjustment to humidity and quick adjustment to temperature.
- Production is fully automated ensuring quality and stability.
- Lifetime is in excess of 2 years.
- Response time of T90 <30 seconds.
- This sensor can be used in applications of high CO2 level.
- A 3-electrode advanced sensor offering high stability.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– Standard O2 sensors in popular 4 series size.
– O2 SL sensor with tags, 0-25% vol O2 (part no. 2112B4530)
– O2 SL 4-20mA transmitter including sensor and installation kit, 0-25% vol O2 (part no. 2112B4532)
– O2 gas measuring system – O2 SL sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing, 0-25% vol O2 (part no. 2112B4533)
– O2 sensor complete with precalibrated i2c / voltage pluggable transmitter