Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 2E N Gas Sensor, 0-20ppmProduct Code: 2112B9998N
NO2 2E N gas sensor, 0-20ppm NO2 (2-electrode, negative output)
Add to enquiry
Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 2E N gas sensor
Measuring Range: 0-20ppm NO2
Size: 4 SERIES, 2-electrode, 2-pin
Part no: 2112B9998N
A lifetime of two years, this 2-pin sensor provides an easy solution for the measurement of Nitrogen Dioxide. This sensor is often used in conjunction with the 2-electrode CO sensor range, like ECO-Sure. The NO2 2E N has standard negative output.
Directives to limit and decrease Nitrogen Dioxide emissions are becoming more commonplace around the world. Power stations and traffic are the main sources. Major road networks and urban areas have the highest levels of Nitrogen Dioxide. However, in homes with gas stoves, kerosene heaters, or unvented gas space heaters, indoor levels often exceed outdoor levels and put at risk people’s health. This sensor is particularly popular for monitoring levels in underground car parks.
Note: The graphic of this sensor is an example only and sensor cap/body colour may vary depending upon gas sensor type ordered or manufacturing modification. Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
Available options and alternative solutions:
– NO2 2E+ postive output 2-electrode sensor, 0-20ppm NO2 (part no. 2112B9998).
– NO2 2E+ 4-20mA transmitter including sensor and installation kit, 0-20ppm NO2 (part no. 2112B9999).
– NO2 Gas Measuring System – NO2 2E+ sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing, 0-20ppm NO2 (part no. 2112B9995).
– 4-series size NO2 sensors with 3-electrode pins and i2c/voltage transmitter options.
– 3-series and 7-series size NO2 sensors.