Methane CH4 SC-403 semiconductor gas sensorProduct Code: SC-403
Quick OverviewKOMYO KITAGAWA SC-403 semiconductor gas sensor for Methane CH4, diffusion method, 0-2000ppm CH4
Add to enquiry
KOMYO KITAGAWA SC-403 semiconductor gas sensor for combustible gases (diffusion method)
Standard measuring range: 0-2000ppm CH4. Maximum Overload: 0-5000ppm CH4
Part no: SC-403
Method: Diffusion type
The sensor offers high sensitivity against lower concentrations and so is ideal for early gas leak detection. It offers humidity compensation with good zero and long-term stability. It is utilised for diffusion type gas detectors.
- Excellent Methane selectivity
- High sensitivity against lower concentration, so suitable for TLV alarm setting and early leak detection
- Small zero drift, unaffected from humidity
- Good long-term stability
- Reliable sensor for Methane leak detection
- Response time within 15 seconds at 62.5% response (2,000ppm)
Available for new gas detection applications and for sensor replacement in Komyo Kitagawa portable monitors and fixed gas detection systems.
Komyo Kitagawa gas detection systems utilising the SC-403 gas sensor:
– Fixed gas detection systems: suitable for Komyo fixed systems. Please contact us with details of your fixed system/s for assistance.