Hydrogen Sulphide H2S SS Gas Sensor – MICRO version, 0-100ppm H2SProduct Code: 2112B012720a
H2S SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version, 0-100ppm H2S
Hydrogen Sulphide H2S SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version
Measuring Range: Standard range: 0-100ppm H2S
Size: MICRO version
Part no: 2112B012720
The Hydrogen Sulphide SS sensor is a unique design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor with a low range option of 0-100ppm. This sensor is perfect for small portable, wireless or digital type of applications. Utilising solid electrolyte, the sensor offers a number of technological benefits:
- Solid electrolyte is easier to handle with no housing or reservoir required. This means that the sensor provides cost advantages for instrumentation and volume production.
- The reading is fast with immediate adjustment to humidity and quick adjustment to temperature.
- Production is fully automated ensuring quality and stability.
- Lifetime is in excess of 3 years.
- Response time of T50 <10 seconds and T90 <30 seconds.
- Lower Detectable Limit of < 1ppm.
- No or low cross-sensitivities due to inbuilt filter.
- Available with i2C digital and voltage precalibrated transmitter board.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– H2S i2C bus and voltage miniature precalibrated transmitter now available.
– H2S SS Micro 0-500ppm and 0-5000ppm range versions.
– 4 series standard size H2S sensors also available – plus 4-20mA/voltage precalibrated transmitter options.
– 7 series standard size H2S sensors also available.