Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Gas Measuring System, 0-200ppmProduct Code: 2112B1016
Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Gas Measuring System, 0-200ppm H2S
Add to enquiry
Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Gas Measuring System – SureCell H2S (L) sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing. PG11 cable gland.
Measuring Range: Standard: 0-200ppm H2S
Size: Includes 4 SERIES sensor
Part no: 2112B1016
Power supply: 24V d.c. Output: 4-20mA
The Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Gas Measuring System determines the concentration of H2S gas in the air at ambient temperatures of -20° C to +45° C. Housing is aluminium and suitable for wall mounting, providing an easy solution for the measurement of Nitrogen Dioxide. .
Basic processing and output of the measured values (linear output, 4-20 mA) are integrated into the measuring system. Evaluation and further processing of the measured values occur in downstream devices selected by the user (for example, ventilation systems, limit monitors, display, programmable logic controllers).
The Gas Measuring System offers a fast and accurate solution for the measurement of H2S and is ideal for indutrial applications. This solution includes the SureCell (L) H2S gas sensor; the next generation of OEM gas sensors from Sixth Sense and available as single sensors, in combination with 4-20mA transmitter or as this complete housed solution.
SureCell is a revolutionary design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor. The unique features of SureCell and the potential advances for end product performance, make SureCell a truly cost-effective solution for gas detection equipment manufacturers and installers.
Based on over 30 years of R&D, SureCell embodies a number of technological advances to offer unprecedented performance in even the harshest environmental conditions:
- The unique internal construction of SureCell ensures indefinite operation in extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Even during extended periods of exposure to high humidity, there is no leakage potential or signal loss.
- Further design features provide reduced cross-sensitivity and increased stability.
- Improvements in mechanical design ensure SureCell is high quality, reliable and dependable.
- Advanced production processes result in a sensor that is both cost effective and available in high volumes.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item.
– Test/calibration gas cap (part no. 2112B1010)
– Gas detection controller (part nos. 2112BGWZ-S2/-S4/-S6)
– MODBUS card (part nos. 2112B1050/2112B1055)
– Replacement gas sensor transmitter module (part no. 2112B1015)
– H2S (L) gas sensor, 0-200ppm H2S (part no. 2112B2021)