4-H2-40000 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor, 0-40,000ppm H2 (0-100% LEL value)Product Code: 2112B0644400
4-H2-40000 gas sensor, 0-40,000ppm H2
Add to enquiry
4-H2-40000 Hydrogen H2 gas sensor
Measuring Range: 0-40,000ppm H2 (0-100% LEL lower explosive limit value)
Size: 4 SERIES, 3-electrode
Part no: 2112B0643400 (CLE-0644-400)
- H2 sensor in standard 4 series industry size
- Proven high stability, reliability and fast response
- Robust at humidity and temperature extremes
- Compact sensor design
- Low cost
- Ideal for portable and fixed applications including industrial and environmental monitoring
This compact electrochemical sensor is a high quality, cost effective electrochemical cell for the detection of Hydrogen in air. The 3-electrode robust design is ideal for both portable and fixed applications in industrial and environmental monitoring. This version is available for high range 0-40,000ppm H2 measurement, equivalent to 0-100% lower explosive limit (LEL) value.
Note: The graphic of this sensor is an example only and sensor cap/body colour may vary depending upon gas sensor type ordered or manufacturing modification. Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– miniature i2c/voltage transmitter available for this sensor.
– 4-H2-1000 gas sensor, 3-electrode, 0-1000ppm H2
– Micro size solid state technology H2 sensors