Flammable Gases – 4LEL-2.3V-X Gas Sensor, 0-100% LEL enhancedProduct Code: 2112B6112401
Flammable Gases - 4-LEL-2.3V-X Gas Sensor, 0-100% LEL (ATEx, IECEx and UL certified housing)
Flammable/combustible gases – 4-LEL-2.3V-X sensor with enhanced features. Ideal for portable, fixed flammable and hydrocarbons gas detection applications
Measuring Range: 0-100% LEL
Sensor Size: 4 series
Part no: 2112B6112401 (CLL-6112-401)
The 4LEL-2.3V-X offers fast response and sensitivity to a large range of hydrocarbons for flammable gas detection levels.
The ‘X’ version offers enhanced features of excellent:
- shock resistance
- high concentration flush resistance
- long-term stability
- H2S and HMDS poison resistance
Pellistors allow you to reduce calibration requirements, increase customer confidence and repeat business. This is a metal housed sensor fitted with an integral flame arresting sinter, making it ideal for use in certified equipment. The sensor has ATEx, IECEx and UL approvals.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item.
– For flammable fixed gas detection applications, see our CAT16 pellistors (part no. 2112B2016).
– For flammable portable gas detection applications, see our CAT25 pellistors (part no. 2112B2125).
– For a complete transmitter solution, see our optional 4-20mA output transmitter (part no. 2112B1000) with test/calibration cap (part no. 2112B1010). MODBUS cards (part no. 2112B1010) and gas detection controllers (2112BGWZ-S2/4/6) are available to link functions upstream, such as alarms and ventilation, with our 4-20mA output transmitters.
– For infrared sensors, see our 4 and 7 series sized infrared sensors (part no. 2112BM4/P4), also available with voltage transmitter output or bridge type dc (part no. 2112BM4/P4-V).