Combustible gases, SC-404 semiconductor gas sensor, high VOC sensitivity, 0-500ppmProduct Code: SC-404
Combustible gases, diffusion type, hot-wire semiconductor gas sensor, high VOC sensitivity, 0-500ppm
Add to enquiry
KOMYO KITAGAWA SC-404 semiconductor gas sensor for combustible gases (diffusion method). High VOC sensitivity.
Standard measuring range: 0-500ppm
Part no: SC-404
Method: Diffusion type
The sensor offers high VOC sensitivity and humidity compensation with good zero and long-term stability. It is utilised for diffusion type gas detectors.
- High sensitivity against lower concentration VOC, so suitable for TLV alarm setting and early leak detection
- Small zero drift, unaffected from humidity
- Good long-term stability
- Measuring range is from 0 to 500ppm
- Response time within 30 seconds at 50% response (Toluene 100ppm)
Available for new gas detection applications and for sensor replacement in Komyo Kitagawa portable monitors and fixed gas detection systems.
Komyo Kitagawa gas detection systems utilising the SC-404 gas sensor:
– Fixed gas detection systems: suitable for Komyo fixed systems. Please contact us with details of your fixed system/s for assistance.