Combustible gases, FC-8P low power catalytic gas sensor, 0-100% LELProduct Code: FC-8P
KOMYO KITAGAWA FC-8P low power catalytic gas sensor for combustible gases, diffusion method, 0-100% LEL
Add to enquiry
KOMYO KITAGAWA FC-8P low power catalytic gas sensor for combustible gases, diffusion method
Measuring range: 0-100% LEL
Part no: FC-8P
Method: Diffusion type
This diffusion type, low power catalytic gas sensor is for measurement of combustible gases, 0-100% LEL.
The sensor offers high VOC sensitivity and humidity compensation with good zero and long-term stability. It is utilised for diffusion type gas detectors.
- Linear output up to 100%LEL
- Good sensitivity and reproducibility
- Less temperature/humidity dependence
- Low power consumption
- Response time within 20 seconds at 90% response (Isobutane 33%LEL)
- Supply current 1.8 V +/-0.03V (constant) approx. 92mA
Available for new gas detection applications and for sensor replacement in Komyo Kitagawa portable monitors and fixed gas detection systems.
Komyo Kitagawa gas detection systems utilising the FC-8P gas sensor:
– Portable gas detection monitoring model numbers: FPA-5000E/FPA-5000EM/FM-620E/FM-621E/MD-620E.
– Fixed gas detection systems: suitable for Komyo fixed systems. Please contact us with details of your fixed system/s for assistance.