Carbon Monoxide CO MICRO Gas Sensor – MICRO version, 0-10,000ppm COProduct Code: 2112B012740c
CO SS gas sensor in small MICRO pin version, 0-10,000ppm CO
Carbon Monoxide CO MICRO solid state technology gas sensor in small MICRO pin version
Measuring Range: High range: 0-10,000ppm CO
Size: MICRO version
Part no: 2112B012740
The Carbon Monoxide MICRO sensor is a unique design of high performance electrochemical gas sensor with a high range option of 0-10,000ppm. This sensor is perfect for small portable, wireless or digital type of applications. Utilising solid electrolyte, the sensor offers a number of technological benefits:
- Solid electrolyte is easier to handle with no housing or reservoir required. This means that the sensor can be provided in different packages, providing cost advantages for instrumentation and volume production when required.
- The reading is fast with immediate adjustment to humidity and quick adjustment to temperature.
- Production is fully automated ensuring quality and stability.
- Lifetime is in excess of 5 years.
- Response time of T50 <10 seconds and T90 <30 seconds.
- Lower Detectable Limit of 2ppm.
- No or low cross-sensitivities due to inbuilt filter.
- Read further information on our solid state technology here.
- Available with i2C digital and voltage precalibrated transmitter board.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this sensor and its dimensions.
– CO i2C bus and voltage miniature precalibrated transmitter now available.
– CO Micro 0-100ppm and 0-1000ppm CO range versions.
– 4 series standard size CO sensors also available – plus 4-20mA/voltage precalibrated transmitter options.
– 7 series standard size CO sensors also available.