Carbon Monoxide CO ECO-Sure (2e) 4-20mA Transmitter including standard version Sensor, 0-300ppmProduct Code: 2112B1005
Carbon Monoxide CO ECO-Sure (2e) sensor with 4-20mA transmitter, standard range 0-300ppm CO or optional 0-500ppm CO
Add to enquiry
Carbon Monoxide CO ECO-Sure (2e) sensor with 4-20mA transmitter.
Approved by TÜV according to VDI 2053 for OEM applications with CO monitoring systems for underground car parks.
Measuring Ranges: Standard: 0-300ppm CO. Optional: 0-500ppm CO
Size: 4 series sensor included
Part no: 2112B1005
Power supply: 24Vdc. Output: 4-20mA
The 4-20mA transmitter offers a fast and accurate solution for the measurement of CO. The transmitter has special approval by TÜV according to VDI 2053 for OEM applications with CO monitoring systems for underground car parks, and features in our Car Park Monitoring systems.
The sensor featuring in our transmitter is the ECO-Sure – the best value, high quality CO sensor on the market and utilised in millions of gas detectors worldwide. The ECO-Sure sensor is ideal for fire detection systems, commercial, marine and residential alarms and car park systems. Available as a single sensor, in combination with this 4-20mA transmitter or as a complete housed solution.
ECO-Sure is the latest generation CO sensor from Sixth Sense, specifically designed for use in consumer and commercial applications. It is the ideal sensor for fire detection systems, residential CO alarms and car park monitoring systems.
- Exceptionally low cost.
- Unique design for use in extreme environments.
- Typical lifetime in excess of 6 years continuous use.
- Suitable for use in BS, EN, UL, LPC, VDS and TÜV accredited products.
- Features an integrated active filter to eliminate false alarms caused by common household vapours.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item.
– ECO-Sure gas sensor, 0-500ppm CO (part no. 2112B3000)
– Transmitter installation kit (part no. 2112B1002)
– Gas Measuring System (part no. 2112B1013). Gas detection controllers and MODBUS cards also available.
– Test/calibration gas cap (part no. 2112B1010)
– 10 YEAR WARRANTY ECO-SURE ‘X’ NOW AVAILABLE: We are pleased to present our NEW 10 year warranty ECO-Sure sensor, ECO-Sure X (part no. 2112B3001) – please ask us for more details!