Carbon Dioxide CO2 Indoor Air Quality Monitor, 0-3000ppmProduct Code: 2112B8000
Indoor air quality infrared CO2 monitor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V output, 0-3000ppm CO2
Add to enquiry
Indoor air quality infrared CO2 monitor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V output
Measuring Range: 0-3000ppm CO2
Sensor sizes: Standard C3
Part no: 2112B8000
Power supply: 24Vdc Output: 4-20mA or 0.1-10V
Available for general low range CO2 monitoring and indoor air quality, the monitor includes the C3 infrared sensor, which offers long-term stability in a compact, cost-effective package. Available as 4-20mA or 0.1-10V output.
The innovative material and construction of a double beam infrared measuring system ensures Carbon Dioxide is detected quickly and precisely with T90 response time of 30 seconds. A new digital algorithm evaluates and processes the measured signals, offering long-term stability in a lightweight, compact and cost-effective package.
The infrared measuring system detects the absolute Carbon Dioxide content of ambient air and monitors itself constantly, signalling if there is a malfunction of its hardware or software.
– ‘Luftgüte’ mobile indoor air quality CO2 monitor with traffic light option including plug (power supply via mains adaptor), 0-3000ppm (part no. 2112B8000-TLM)
– ‘Luftgüte’ two relay indoor air quality infrared CO2 monitor with traffic light option (part no. 2112B8000-TLR)
– C3 standard infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter, 0 – 3000ppm (Optional: 0-4000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-10,000ppm, 0-20,000ppm, 0-30,000ppm) (part no. 2112B7000) – without housing
– C3 standard infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter, 0-5% volume (part no. 2112B7050) – without housing
– CO2 gas measuring system – heavy duty C3 infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA output transmitter in aluminium housing (0.1-10V output available on request), 0 – 3000ppm (Optional: 0-4000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-10,000ppm, 0-20,000ppm, 0-30,000ppm, 0-5% (part no. 2112B9000/2112B9050)
– Test and calibration software for all CO2 infrared C3 sensors including data cable 2.5 metres for test and calibration software (part no. 2112B9075)
– Test Gas Cap and installation ring with screws suitable for CO2 infrared C3 sensors (part no. 2112B1011)
– For alternative ranges of infrared CO2 sensors, please see our C1/C2 miniature sensors or C4 4&7 series sized gas detection sensors