Infrared CO2 Carbon Dioxide C4 sensor in 4 or 7 series sizes with integrated digital & analogue 0.4-2.0V output transmitter. 0-5000ppm; 0-1%; 0-2%; 0-5%; 0-20%; 0-30%or 0-100% volProduct Code: 2112BC4-V
Infrared CO2 Carbon Dioxide C4 sensor in 4 or 7 series standard sizes with integrated digital & analogue 0.4-2.0V output transmitter. Measuring Ranges: 0-5000ppm, 0-1% vol; 0-2% vol; 0-5% vol; 0-20% vol; 0-30% vol or 0-100% volume CO2.
Add to enquiry
Infrared CO2 Carbon Dioxide C4 sensor in 4 or 7 series standard sizes with integrated digital & analogue 0.4-2.0V output transmitter.
Power supply: 3.0 – 5.5V d.c.
Measuring Ranges: Standard: 0-5000ppm.
4 series size: 0-1% vol; 0-2% vol; 0-5% vol; 0-20% vol; 0-30% vol or 0-100% vol.
7 series size: 0-1% vol; 0-2% vol or 0-5% vol
Sensor sizes: 4 series and 7 series
Part no: 2112BC4-V
- Integrated digital and analogue (voltage) standard output
- Incorporated signal linearisation and temperature compensation suited for manufacturers without any specialist knowledge in IR technology
- Standard sensor size 20mm (4 series)
- Fast response
- Robust construction
- Wide operating temperature and humidity range
- Low power consumption
- ATEx approved version available on request
This high performance CO2 infrared sensor determines the level of infrared light absorbed when the target gas enters the sensor. The sensor features a long-life tungsten filament bulb and pyroelectric detector. Available in 4 or 7 series sensor sizes, this sensor also has the advantage of driver circuitry.
The C4 series of infrared gas detection sensors utilise NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared) to monitor the presence of Cabon Dioxide CO2, on which the sensor is precalibrated.
This technique is based on the fact that the gas has an unique and well defined light absorption curve in the infrared spectrum that can be used to identify the specific gas. The gas concentration can be determined by using a suitable infrared source and analysing the optical absorption of the light that passes through the gas.
The sensor contains optics and incorporated electronics with software in order to provide an output that is linearised and temperature compensated. The type of output is digital Modbus protocol and analogue voltage, 0.4-2.0Vdc (other voltage types are available on request).
The sensor provides a linearised and temperature compensated analogue voltage output that is proportional to the gas concentration.
– ATEx approved version infrared CO2 sensor in 4 series sizes with integrated analogue (standard 0.4-2.0V) transmitter. Output on request (part no. 2112BC4A-V)
– Installation kit and test gas cap for 4 series sizes.
– Other types of CO2 sensors are also available, with digital and analogue outputs – please ask us for details.