Carbon Dioxide CO2 C3 Infrared 4-20mA or 10V Gas Sensor Transmitter, 0-5% volume CO2Product Code: 2112B7050
C3 standard infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter for volume range, 0-5% volume CO2
Add to enquiry
C3 standard infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter for volume range
Measuring Ranges: 0-5% volume CO2
Sensor sizes: Standard C3 industrial infrared CO2 sensor
Part no: 2112B7050
Power supply: 24Vdc Output: 4-20mA or 0.1-10V
Available for general CO2, indoor air quality or industrial monitoring, the C3 infrared sensors offer long-term stability in a compact, cost-effective package. Available as sensors with 4-20mA transmitters or as complete housed solutions. These also offer calibration software.
The innovative material and construction of a double beam infrared measuring system ensures Carbon Dioxide is detected quickly and precisely with T90 response time of 30 seconds. A new digital algorithm evaluates and processes the measured signals, offering long-term stability in a lightweight, compact and cost-effective package.
The infrared measuring system detects the absolute Carbon Dioxide content of ambient air and monitors itself constantly, signalling if there is a malfunction of its hardware or software.
– Test Gas Cap and installation ring with screws suitable for CO2 infrared C3 sensors (part no. 2112B1011)
– Test and calibration software for all CO2 infrared C3 sensors including data cable 2.5 metres for test and calibration software (part no. 2112B9075)
– C3 standard infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter, 0-3000ppm (Optional: 0-3000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-6000ppm, 0-10,000ppm, 0-20,000ppm or 0-30,000ppm) (part no. 2112B7000)
– Indoor air quality infrared CO2 monitor, 0-3000ppm (part no. 2112B8000)
– ‘Luftgüte’ mobile indoor air quality CO2 monitor with traffic light option including plug (power supply via mains adaptor), 0-3000ppm (part no. 2112B8000-TLM)
– ‘Luftgüte’ two relay indoor air quality infrared CO2 monitor with traffic light option (part no. 2112B8000-TLR)
– CO2 gas measuring system – heavy duty C3 infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA output transmitter in aluminium housing (0.1-10V output available on request), 0 – 3000ppm (Optional: 0-4000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-10,000ppm, 0-20,000ppm, 0-30,000ppm, 0-5% (part no. 2112B9000/2112B9050)
– For alternative ranges of infrared CO2 sensors, please see our C1/C2 miniature sensors or C4 4&7 series sized gas detection sensors