Ammonia NH3 Gas Detection Device 0-500ppm NH3Product Code: 2112B031205500
EcoSense Ammonia NH3 Gas Detection Device – 0-500ppm NH3 - advanced solid state sensor and RS485 Modbus output transmitter for NH3 monitoring in poultry and livestock farms, ammonia leakage detection and cooling storages.
EcoSense Ammonia NH3 Gas Detection Device – NH3 advanced solid state sensor and RS485 Modbus output transmitter in anti-corrosion stainless steel housing detector design.
Measuring Range: 0-500ppm NH3
Lowest Detection Limit: 1ppm
Standard temperature model. Part no: 2112B031205500
High temperature model: Part n: 2112B031205500HT
Power supply: 5-12Vdc. Output: RS485 Modbus
The EcoSense NH3 Toxic is an Ammonia gas detection device. In combination with the principle of coulometry, the device delivers high-precision gas detection technology.
The main advantage of the EcoSense NH3 detection device is its long lifetime whilst continously working with a high ammonia background concentration. A pump in the device transports the gas to the sensor without the need to calibrate.
The sensor can be used for poultry and livestock farms, ammonia leakage detection and cooling storages. The output signal, RS485 (Modbus), will effortlessly connect with a gas detector, DCS, PLC or wireless systems.
Ammonia concentration in farming has various negative effects on poultry and livestock, as well as on our own environment. In a high ammonia concentrated environment, poultry and livestock have a far higher risk of contracting bacterial diseases. The air surrounding farms, both inside and outside, can also become polluted with pungent smells.
Note: Please refer to individual datasheet for detailed information on this item.
- Poultry and Livestock farming
- Leakage detection
- High concentration monitoring
- High temperature conditions
- Process Ammonia monitoring
- Cooling storage
- Smart measuring system.
- Works on background Ammonia concentration continually.
- Combined with intelligent algorithms, it has better adaptability to the environment.
- Higher accuracy in detection and stable zero point.
- With pump, no calibration with NH3 span gas needed.
- New microcircuit design, strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability.
- No temperature and humidity inﬂuence.
- RS485 output, 5-12V DC power.
- Stainless steel housing, water and dust proof, anti-corrosion.
- The detection range is automatically adjusted to the concentration range of the measured gas, from ppb to higher ppm level.
- Continuously monitors its own fault conditions, Sensor, Pump, Power etc.
- Self-monitoring of the sensor function.