Accessories – Limit Monitor S6Product Code: 2112BGWZ-S6
Quick OverviewGas detection controller / limit monitor for up to 6 remote 4-20mA transmitters
Add to enquiry
Gas detection controller / limit monitor for up to 6 remote 4-20mA transmitters
Part no: 2112BGWZ-S6
The GWZ-S6 Limit Monitor is programmable, self-monitoring and equipped with a rolling, alphanumeric display. It evaluates the signal measured by the measuring sytems to which it is connected, (for example: toxic or explosive gases; Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, etc.). When the values exceed or fall below a defined limit value, it emits an alarm or triggers other downstream functions, such as ventilation, in four stages.
A maximum of six different measuring systems can be connected toone Limit Monitor via 4-20mA interfaces. Thus, one Limit Monitor can monitor different types of gases simultaneously.
The power supply required is 24V dc. The Limit Monitor supplies the necessary voltage to the connected measuring systems through a cable. The signals are emitted via six relays:
• One relay is reserved for controlling the alarm horn.
• Since the limit monitor determines any cable break, short circuit or power failure, a second relay provides any fault messages.
• The other four relays are freely programmable allowing the limit warning to be in a maximum of four stages.
– Gas detection controller for up to 2 remote 4-20mA transmitters (part no. 2112BGWZ-S2)
– Gas detection controller for up to 4 remote 4-20mA transmitters (part no. 2112BGWZ-S4)