Accessories – Limit Monitor S4Product Code: 2112BGWZ-S4
Quick OverviewGas detection controller / limit monitor for up to 4 remote 4-20mA transmitters
Add to enquiry
Gas detection controller / limit monitor for up to 4 remote 4-20mA transmitters
Part no: 2112BGWZ-S4
The GWZ-S4 Limit Monitors are programmable, self-monitoring and equipped with a rolling, alphanumeric display. They evaluate the signal measured by the measuring sytems to which they are connected, (for example: toxic or explosive gases; Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, etc.). When the values exceed or fall below a defined limit value, they emit an alarm or trigger other downstream functions, such as ventilation, in two stages.
A maximum of four different measuring systems can be connected to one Limit Monitor via 4-20mA interfaces. Thus, one Limit Monitor can monitor different types of gases simultaneously.
The power supply required is 230V ac. The Limit Monitor supplies the necessary voltage to the connected measuring systems through a cable. The signals are emitted via four relays:
• One relay is reserved for controlling the alarm horn.
• Since the limit monitor determines any cable break, short circuit or power failure, a second relay provides any fault messages.
• The other two relays are freely programmable allowing the limit warning to be in two stages.
– Gas detection controller for up to 2 remote 4-20mA transmitters (part no. 2112BGWZ-S2)
– Gas detection controller for up to 6 remote 4-20mA transmitters (part no. 2112BGWZ-S6)