Carbon Dioxide CO2 Traffic Light Monitoring System, 0-3000ppm or 0-5000ppm with PlugProduct Code: 2112BC2300PG
CO2 monitoring system with traffic lights and buzzer alarm and mains plug adaptor.
Indoor air quality infrared CO2 Carbon Dioxide monitor with options of traffic light, buzzer and mains adapter plug
(Options also available: Oxygen concentration; temperature; atmospheric pressure and relative humidity measurements; numerous output types and communications interfaces; precalibrated alarm levels.)
Measuring Range: 0-3000ppm or 0-5000ppm CO2 (other calibrated ranges on request)
Sensor sizes: C2 miniature infrared
Part no: 2112BC2300PG (with adaptor plug)
Power supply: 24Vdc mains adaptor
Output: traffic light and buzzer alarm (other choices on request)
Available for general low range CO2 monitoring and indoor air quality, the monitor is powered via standard plug adaptor.
The EMS Environmental Monitoring System is a low cost, high sensitivity CO2 and indoor air quality monitor. It incorporates the advanced C2 infrared Carbon Dioxide sensor and is designed for monitoring indoor air quality in hotels, schools, offices, homes and public buildings.
The affordable wall-mounted system measures the concentration of Carbon Dioxide in the air with a simple traffic light and buzzer alarm (or the choice of analogue, digital or relay outputs for larger installation requirements. The system is completely configurable at time of ordering, allowing you to customise to meet your specific application needs.)
The system is lightweight (100g) and can be utilised with the plug adaptor for mains power. The monitor can be wall mounted simply with the use of screws. As the monitor is so light, if choosing the optional plug adaptor, you could simply use a sticky-backed pad or velcro to mount if you do not wish to permanently fix to a wall.
There are additional options to measure Oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity. Also choose from numerous output types and communications interfaces, alongside a choice of precalibrated alarm levels. This makes the unit particularly ideal for indoor environmental monitoring for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) control.
- Traffic light LED indicators can be set to illuminate at your chosen CO2 levels.
- Low power 24Vdc supply voltage.
- Compact design.
- Maintenance free with long-term stability.
- Low unit cost.
- Available for general CO2 monitoring and indoor air quality, powered via plug adaptor.
- Lightweight (100g) – for wall mounting via screws or velcro/sticky pad (not included).
- Also available with customisable CO2 measuring ranges, with additional options of Oxygen, temperature, humidity and pressure measurement. Combinations of output available on request: current; voltage; RS232; RS485 (both Modbus RTU); and relays with configurable switching levels.
– C1 & C2 ultra low power (3.5mW) infrared CO2 sensor with RS232 or voltage transmitter, standard ranges: 0-2000ppm or 0-5% Volume (Optional: 0-5000ppm, 0-1% Volume, 0-20% Volume, 0-60% Volume, 0-100% Volume. Other ranges available on request from 200ppm – 100% volume). Part no: 2112BC1/2112BC2.
– C3 standard industrial infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA or 0.1-10V transmitter, 0-5% volume (part no. 2112B7050) – without housing
– CO2 gas measuring system – heavy duty industrial C3 infrared CO2 sensor with 4-20mA output transmitter in aluminium housing (0.1-10V output available on request), 0 – 3000ppm (Optional: 0-4000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-10,000ppm, 0-20,000ppm, 0-30,000ppm, 0-5% (part no. 2112B9000/2112B9050)
– Test and calibration software for all CO2 infrared C3 sensors including data cable 2.5 metres for test and calibration software (part no. 2112B9075)
– Test Gas Cap and installation ring with screws suitable for CO2 infrared C3 sensors (part no. 2112B1011)
– C4 4&7 series sized gas detection sensors.